Hungry World Farm Interns
Duration: 2 month to 1 year
- Embrace the Hungry World Farm mission.
- Plant, weed, harvest, process the vegetables.
- Interact with customers and sell at Farmer’s Market.
- Assist with care and cleaning of tools and equipment.
- Grind and package grains.
- Teach lessons.
- Guide farm tours.
- Assist with cooking and baking.
- Develop Farm Learning Center displays.
- Record data and plants in native prairie.
- Assist Lead Animal Farmer with animal care and chores.
- Collaborate with team members.
Includes: Stipend and housing.
To apply: Print and fill out the application and background check. Mail them to Hungry World Farm, PO Box 386, Tiskilwa, IL 61368. Or, scan and email the docs to us. Thanks!
Please email us if you have any questions.